Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Not a lot of time

So, as Mr. Title is fond of telling us, I don't have a lot of time. That is because I have to be at work at 4:00 PM and as of right now it is 3:14 PM, and I'm at the library(oop, libary) again, with my wife, whom I will have to drive home after we are done at said libary. Anyway, In my complaint of the post, I will speak of the joys of having a projector. My father works for a school district and as such has access to much equipment that the school does not need but is not entirely useless. Because of this my wife and I received a projector for Christmas. We got home, I set it up, I figured out haw to make it not think it was upside down on a ceiling anymore, and we watched a few movies. I've also had a few occasions to play some games on it. Alas, however, here is my problem. Our apartment comes with cable, which we have heartily used on my old tiny 2" TV (Okay, so it's not 2 inches, but it's still pretty small). After we received this projector we had to point it at the only wall in our apartment which is not made of cinderblock. This wall unfortunately is also the wall that the coaxial cord for our cable comes through, and that cable is not long enough to reach, in anyway (believe me, I've tried) our projector. This saddens me, because I want to watch regular TV on our projector, but I have to use our tiny TV to watch it. It's difficult, but I think I'll pull through. Anyway, it is now 3:21 and we things to do. Please talk at me. . . please.

No comments:

Post a Comment