Thursday, May 19, 2011

. . .sorry. . .

So, Y'all remember that schedule thing I was going to do? Yeah, I kinda screwed up, various events have zapped my desire to write a blog about silly things like that. In any case I think I'll go back to just writing what interests me at the time, which at this time is making sure my massive throngs of followers aren't disappointed that I haven't been writing. I am still alive everyone, but I'd like to know what I should write about. Give me some ideas, okay, i think I'll keep doing the R-Wad but I don't know when, as for SCuF, it takes so long, so unless I can outsource it to someone that has much more reliable internet access and a ton more free time than I do, I don't know if I can continue doing it weekly. Sorry. You'll be hearing from me soon, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment