Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Random Wikipedia Article Day: Robert J. Kleberg (King Ranch)

So, why am I writing about Robert J. Kleberg? Well here's why, it's Wednesday, and the thing about Wednesday is that I go here:

click on where I circled which takes me here:















And Click on where that other circle is, and it takes me to, as can be assumed, a Random article. Today that brought me to Robert J. Kleberg (King Ranch). And now I'm go to tell you what little I know about him and use my imagination to fill in the details this very short article doesn't address.

Kleberg was born in Texas in 1853 To Rose and Robert Kleberg Sr. He attended University of Virginia, and majored in 18th century agrarian business. He then wandered Texas for years looking for some use of his useless degree until he was hired by Richard King as the legal counsel, presumably because King was afraid of an uprising on his Texas ranch, conveniently called King Ranch. When King died, due to a coyote attack, Kleberg took over the ranch. One day, while Kleberg was shooting at some food, up from the ground came a bubbling crude. Oil that is. Black gold. Texas tea. Kleberg died in Texas in 1932, which for those who were the heirs of his massive fortune, was the only bright hope that decade, considering it was some sort of big depression thing at the time.

All right, so without reading the article, tell me, which parts of my account are real and which are fabricated, and if you can tell me what they are fabricated from I will give you 1,000,000 points.*

*Points not redeemable for any assets, tangible or intangible.

1 comment: